List Of Strong Persuasive Essay Topics About Plastic Surgery
When you write a persuasive essay, you have the chance to convince your colleagues to believe in your own ideas, so you have to take advantage of this situation. Plastic surgery is a sensitive issue for many people, so you don’t have to be harsh when you write about this issue. In the end, it’s all about the topic that you choose and how you emphasize your opinion. Check out these topics that can be easily analyzed:
- Is plastic surgery similar to makeup? Many people judge the ones that get a surgery, saying that they try to pretend and seem like someone else. On the other hand, if a woman is wearing makeup every day no one will say anything against this. What is your opinion about this?
- Should the government offer surgeries for free? There are cases of people who need a plastic surgery in order to lead a normal life. They’ve been in an accident or they were born with a medical condition. Either way, they don’t have money for this and they have to ask for help from the community.
- Should teenagers have the right to have surgeries? In many countries underage people don’t have the right to choose if they want to have a plastic surgery or not. Do you think that they should decide for themselves, or they should be obligated to wait until they are considered adults?
- Surgeries as a trend. Nowadays, it’s normal to see young adults getting lip injections or implants, and this becomes more and more popular. They don’t do it because they need it, but because it is something cool that will make them popular. How do you feel about this?
- Is important for people to look the way they want? From the outside, some people might say that lip injections are not necessary for a girl. However, she might feel that she does not look beautiful enough. Do you think that she should be encouraged to give up the idea or get the procedure?
- Transgender kids. They feel like they belong in another body, and they want to change to their real gender. However, according to the law they can’t get this procedure, therefore they are obligated to live for 18 years in a body that they don’t like or love. Should the laws change?